Happy 2018!!

Happy 2018. 
There are some new items in my Etsy store now. I am also now on instagram. #teddybearsbywoollybuttbears
(link is on the right hand side of your screen)

I also have a lot of sale items at the moment including Christmas themed flat animals which are reduced for sale. (get ready for next Christmas) 

Little Eve a custom Blythe from Woollybuttbears is on sale in my etsy store, she is with friends who are all looking for new homes.

 I'm lonely, will you adopt me?...please? :0)
 A new clothes hanger for my girls growing selection of clothes. My handy husband worked on the wood and coat hangers and I painted and stencilled. 

Out in the garden, my experimenting with stands, skewers, crochet hooks etc to get them all to stand. Soon they will have more adventures...stay tuned, there are big plans afoot for travel. 
(This gorgeous doll faceplate is by Spookykidsworkshop). All bears by Woollybuttbears.